11.21.2007

Tagged Part 2

Interesting things about me? Gee wiz lindsay, this is a killer. I am going to invent a tag immunity.
Luckly its only 6....

6. I am addicted to dancing with the stars. I think it is because secretly, I wish I was a dancer. I lack grace. Therefore I ski and play soccer. Both activities require minimal amounts of grace.

5. I check my email about 3,000 times a day. ha-ha, maybe not that many, but a ton. I am not sure why. Its like everytime I walk past my computer I have to check. Someone may have emailed me.

4. In all the crazy things that I have ever done...Climbing (ice and rock), skiing, jumping off bridges, years and years of soccer, A little mountain biking for a while. My worst injury ever was a broken pinky! How lame is that. I guess I should be grateful. But I am by far the lamest one when it comes to showing off scars and telling stories about horrible injuries.

3. I sing in the car. Loud too. And whats even better is...I think that I sound pretty good.

2. We have a weird family number thing in the Stanley family. It is 27. Let me show you. My dads birthday is the 2nd (of april) My moms, the 7th (2,7). 2 plus 7 equals 9... which is my birthday. The 9th of the 2nd month. My brothers birthday is the 27th of the 7th month. Crazy huh.

1. I hate to be jumped. Like someone hides around the corner and jumps out. It sets off the alarm in me and I go nuts on whoever did it. Jim has survived a number of beatings because he tried to Jump me and I just snapped. I smacked some poor teenager at church because he jumped out of a classroom at me. I just dont like to be jumped. I think it stems from my brother hiding in my closet one night when we were younger and scaring me to death. I didnt beat him that night, but boy I wanted to. I got him back though...he got up to pee in the middle of the night, and I climbed into his bed. He never even noticed till I grabbed him and he just about hit the ceiling...ahhh, that was great. I think he checked his blankets every night for a while to make sure no one was hiding in them.

So there you have it..a few interesting things about me that you may have not known before.....thank goodness it was only 6.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Ahhh, sweet revenge. I will try to remember that, I've taken a shine to being able to "jump" my kids and surprise them. Note to self, not at church. Ok.

And holy canoly have you done a lot of different jobs!!

Anonymous said...

I still have bladder issues because of that little incident!

Ponder this....

You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act. 
 Barbara Hall, A Summons to New Orleans, 2000