11.21.2007

The News...

Whew...now that I am done all that tagging and such, I can get back to the news...

I just did 2 craft fairs...Bet you didnt know I was so crafty eh? Well, its Christmas money...or more like gas money right now.

Jim hit a deer in the jeep...nothing to major, but scared him a bit. The jeep is fine...the deer we cannot find.

Jim was just called to the bishopric. 2nd in command. Scarey. We dont feel like we are old enough to be in this calling. I say we, because guess who has to play Jims secretary. Did you call ____, Dont for get ______, Please be on time, ect, ect, ect. Its exciting. I am still YW president too. We will see how it goes for a while.

Janel and I have started making wreaths, its fun, messy and gets us in the mood for christmas. I am sure by the end of this, we will hate christmas and everything green. But for now, we have 14 orders to fill. And we havent even advertised yet.

Isabelle has a new infatuation with the nose. Mostly her nose. I was getting ready for a craft fair the other night and Isabelle was REALLY excited about a bag of pom-poms that I had. So I figured...what the heck, she can play with them with the understanding that they did not go in the mouth. Later in the evening, she had her finger in her nose....nothing unusual. so I grabbed it and gave her a play nibble on her nose, only to jump back in disgust. Ugh, she had something there! Poor thing, so I look...ITS A POM-POM IN HER NOSE!!! AHHHHHH. I hadn't taken into consideration that we might be hitting the phase of putting things in her NOSE! So, I pull it out. No crisis. I go grocery shopping leaving Jim home with Isabellle. I come home to find Jim sitting in the chair, a little mellow. Whats up? He had to pin Isabelle down and remove ANOTHER POM-POM from the kids nose. This time with tweezers! YIKES. she had pushed it WAY up there. I dont know if I am ready for toddler-hood.



Isabelle fell asleep to a good book... I just had to take a picture!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the posts....especially the nose stuff. just wait until the pom poms become the slimy, green fling it on the wall variety. mmm!!

Ponder this....

You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act. 
 Barbara Hall, A Summons to New Orleans, 2000